Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Planning our trip to Japan

Well, it be awhile since I update this blog. First of all I don't have much to say. Lately I have been very busy in church and at work. As April 19 draw closer the hype of my trip to Japan get real. Yeu-Tin and I have been busy planning our trip. Yeu Tin especially is good at looking for little things for Melissa to use to encourage her students. Hopefully, we have a lot of fun on our much anticipated trip.

We will also be going to Singapore and Malaysia after visiting Melissa in Japan. Originally we were hoping to spend 1 week in Japan and 2 weeks in Singapore and Malaysia. However, after much dialog with Melissa our trip to Japan was extended to 10 days. Making it possible for us to be in Singapore for our 30th anniversary (May 1st).

No comments: