Thursday, March 17, 2011

Melissa is 300 km away from the Nuclear Disaster zone

I know there is always danger when it concern nuclear disaster but Melissa Tee is still staying in Japan for now. Although I would love to have her here in Canada at this troubling time but I can comprehend her decision to stay put in Japan. Frankly, speaking I would be disappointed in her to turn her back to all her Japanese students during this crisis to come home.

The only consolation I have for now is that the disaster zone is three hundreds kilometres away. Having said that does not mean to down play the danger if the disaster were to turn worst. Our prayers are with the Japanese and Melissa Tee at this time and especially for those few technicians that sacrifices so much for the safety of the Japanese nation. Our thought and prayer are with them.

I will update this blog as soon as I have new development and news from Melissa.

Click below to read Melissa message:-
Reflections on "the BIG one"

No comments: