Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Meeting the Cardio and Thoracic surgeon

Meeting the Cardio and Thoracic surgeon

Finally, I met my surgeon. Dr Lee E. Errett is the Professor of Surgery and Chief for the Division of Cardivascular and Thoracic Surgery at St Michael's Hospital. The surgery dateset for March 20th 2009 pending any emergency that may required Dr. Errett. The procedure is CABG (or commonly know as cabbage) and it will be rested heart surgery. However, I will be going to the hospital on March 11 for the pre-admission check-up. What the visit include are:-
1) Nursing assessment and to complete all the necessary hospital registration information.
2) Pre and post operative teaching and information about my surgery.
3) History and physical with a MD.
Until than I will keep everyone up todate to the best of my ability.

2 comments:

snookie51 said...

Hi Kim Leng, How are you over in Canada? Don't know who I am? We were neighbours in Sg Rambai and had been playmates during our childhood days too.

I stumbled upon your blog by sheer accident while googling for "Tee Kim Siah", ie. your second eldest brother, as I wanted to obtain his contact information. This followed after I saw him at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve but didn't have the chance to say hello to him as I had already rode way past him on my motorbike. I believe he is a regular trekker of Bukit Timah Hill just like me. Hope I can meet him there one day.

Sad to know that you currently have a few blocked arteries. I pray you will have speedy recovery after your CABG operation on 20 Mar. Do take good care of yourself in the mean time.

- Chang Ning

Baikdanbagus said...

Hi Lee Chang Ning,
Thank for you comment. Please keep in contact. I will try to update my blog regularly. You could also reach me on my facebook.