Friday, March 20, 2009

Surgery postpone to March 24th or 35th 2009

Arrived at the Hospital at 9:45 am this morning March 20th 2009 an all prepared for the surgery. Stop all food intakes after 8:00 pm dinner and stop all fluid at 11:45 pm on Thursday night March 19th 2009. At the same time I had to scrub myself the night before with special antiseptics soap from the hospital. I had to repeat the same thing first thing in the morning again. Took my medicine with 1/2 a slip of water.

After checking in at the reception and having my wrist arm band taken care off I was ask to put the hospital gurney. After waiting in the registration and preparation area till 1.00 pm I was move to the pre-operation room. There I wait till 3:40 pm when the surgeon came to tell me the bad new that the surgery was cancel. Knowing I had nothing since the night before they brought my lunch. I change and ate the lunch than its time to go home.
Hopefully the doctor’s office will call me on Monday, March 23rd 2009 to confirm the next appointment for my surgery. Dr. Errett, Lee had stated it would be either Tuesday March 24th 2009 or Wednesday March 25th 2009. I knew he only had surgery on Tuesday and Friday but most likely he is making an exception in my case to operate on me on Wednesday if the Tuesday appointment are not possible.

No comments: