Thursday, April 09, 2009

Cardiac Rehabilitation

Yesterday (April 8th 2009) was the first time visited my GP Dr. Rodney Ng after the close call and the 2nd visited to St. Michael Hospital. This visit is to have the stapler removed from my chest. The nurse from the office just asked me to lie still while she used a $5:00 stapler remover we bought at St. Michael Hospital to removed all the metal from my chest. It only takes about 5 minutes and all of it was removed (no pain).

After that was the consultation with Dr. Rodney Ng. He informed me that he would make arrangement for the 1 phase of my recovery process. He will schedule me as soon as all arrangement can be make for Cardiac Rehabilitation.

Today Mrs. Tee and I went out for a short walk to build up my strength. Unfortunately, it was still a bit cold. We take a short walk in the park right across form our home. I am still exhausted easily so I am taking it easy to slowly build my stamina.

No comments: