Sunday, April 12, 2009

A long recovery

It is more than two and a half weeks since my surgery and I am recovering very fast. Today I was at church attending my first Easter Sunday service since surgery. Everyone who knew me was somewhat surprise that I was alert and able to attend church. Other commented on my weight. I have lost some weight before going into surgery but right after surgery I gain some fluid weight. As of today I have lost a total 20 lbs and struggling to lost another 20 lbs more. Standing at 5fts 51/2 inches tall my ideal weight is about 145 lbs. Currently I am about 165 lbs. The next 20 lbs that I needed to shed will be a real struggle. My appetites are very good even all the food I have been eating is salt less and tasteless. The biggest hurdle is to reduce the amount of food I am eating. I have to settle with empty stomach a few evening at around 10:00pm and hoping that I will get around those problem and not yield to temptation.

No comments: